Christmas Quotes : Christmas is near and you don’t know what to write in a Christmas card? We can help with our great collection of best Christmas quotes and sayings. Find the perfect card text for you and share it with your loved ones. Don’t forget to put smile on your face and Merry Christmas!!!
Christmas 2016 is coming in few days after. On the Merry Christmas day Christian people are very happy. The day of Christmas is celebrated as birth of Jesus Christ on 25th of December in most of countries world-wide. Merry Christmas Quotes are the special set of words which are used to describe the feeling and happiness for Christmas day. Here we are providing list of latest Merry Christmas Quotes for upcoming Christmas 2016.
Inspiring Christian Christmas Quotes 2016 – Quotes For Christmas
Happy Merry Christmas to all. Now the happiest is coming and this year wishes your dear ones with best and special words and try to wish them with merry Christmas greeting quotes. Wishing to others with merry Christmas greeting quotes is considered simple and easiest way. Now stay in touch with us and this year get through us huge and best collection. Hope you will like it.
You can also check out : Christmas Greetings 2016
- Seasons Greetings!! We hope that the time you spend with family this year is a memorable one.
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!! Wishing you all the best this holiday season.
- I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
- I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for. May
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
You can also check out : Merry Christmas 2016 Images
- Joyful like the angels, Pleasing as a star, Peaceful like you’re a part of heaven,
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Remembering its poignant meaning 4 the hearts of men.
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- That’s all what you are! Merry Christmas, my dear friend!
- May this Christmas be a wonderful time to share with the ones you love.
- God’s greatest present is His presence, Ponder on this as you celebrate Christmas,
- Christmas is the season when u buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- May this Christmas turn out to be better that you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!
- Love is what’s in the room with u at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
- Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
- I wish Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
- Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
- Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
- May this Christmas end the present year; On a cheerful note and make way
- This Christmas give us a message that we should live unite with great peace, So, here is a bundle of some sweet wishes for you. Merry Christmas!!!
Funny Christmas Quotes & Sayings – Christmas Jokes
Here we are providing Funny Christmas quotes and jokes for Christmas. You can share this on your Facebook and twitter profile.
- Let me see if I’ve got this Santa business straight. You say he wears a beard, has no discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn’t laundering illegal drug money?’ – Tom Armstrong
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.’ – Victor Borg
- Out upon merry Christmas! What’s Christmas time to you but a time for paying bills without money; a time for finding yourself a year older, but not an hour richer…? If I could work my will,” said Scrooge indignantly, “every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ upon his lips should be boiled with his won pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!” – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.”— Jay Leno
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.”— Anonymous
- Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer… Who’d have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously?” – Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
- Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.”— Eric Zorn
Religious Christmas Quotes For Friends & Family
You can also check out : Christmas Wishes
- Hey there, are you looking for the best Merry Christmas Vacation Quotes ? then you are at the right place. We, Christmas Greetings have collected 50+ Christmas quotes and published here specially for you!
- Christmas is known as the most grand time however not in case you’re Bernard Manning’s kids. The humorist once said that he purchased his children batteries for Christmas with a note saying “toys excluded.” To the pope, Christmas is “religious delight,” while previous British Prime Minister David Cameron said the occasion is a period for reflection. Regardless of what you consider Christmas, underneath are 20 uplifting, clever and religious Christmas quotes to share this Christmas season.
- This Christmas as you count your blessings sent to you by the Almighty, don’t forget to pray for those you aren’t able to partake in this wonderful celebration. I wish you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year ahead.
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?! Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas me filled with lots of happiness, peace and love… ooh and lots of presents.
- May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!
- A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
- Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with fun and frolic!
- May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.
Cute Christmas Wishes Quotes – Christmas Love Quotes
Here we are providing Christmas blessing quotes, Famous Christmas cards quotes for you. You can also share these quotes with your friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better.
- Let this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and project to better them the years before us, Let us show greater love and care for one another more in this year.
- Wishing you a safe holiday season with the ones you love. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- A star has come to earth! Spread the Christmas love and cheer! Merry Christmas!
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other
- May you and your family cherish the wonderful memories, of love, care and hope. May you live life in joy and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- Don’t get too scared if a fat dude in red shows up at your door step and tries to wrap you up in gift paper. He is Santa Claus and he’s going to simply send you to me, cause I added you to my wish-list this Christmas. Happy Xmas day to you!
- The Christmas Day brings memories, and kindest thoughts untold, Of friends we may not often see, But hope to always hold, So may the greeting be a link, In friendship’s precious chain, and may there be a Christmas Day, When we shall meet again!
- May this Christmas bring you all the joys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
- Blessings and peace of mind that you truly deserve. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
- Spread the love, happiness and Yuletide cheer to all you meet. Have a rocking Christmas.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.
- I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
Hope you like our article on Christmas Quotes. Stay tuned with us to get more updates regarding Merry Christmas 2016.